Support in the implementation of an anti-corruption program
Services Governance, Risk Management & Compliance Anti-corruption Mazars Anti Bribery Services
implementation of an anti-corruption program
Mazars’ experts assess and support you in the diagnosis, implementation and improvement of your anti-corruption programs.
- In countries seriously affected by corruption.
- In regulated markets and where it is necessary to obtain permits and licenses.
Their activities involve
- Management of long-term complex, high-importance contracts.
- Interactions with multiple collaborators (intermediaries, JVs, subcontractors) or with governments, public organizations or state-owned entities.
- Significant cross-border flows.
Our service offering
Our experts assess you and support you in the diagnosis, implementation and improvement of your anti-corruption programs.
Characterization of the risks:
- Identification and evaluation of the risks associated with the company’s activities and their implementation.
- Risk map
Analysis of the control environment:
- Identification of the existing approaches to internal control
- Assessment of the conception of internal control approaches related to the exposure to the risk of corruption.
Definition of the anti-corruption program:
- Conception and improvement of the code of ethics, policies and procedures that make up the company’s anti-corruption mechanism
- Improvement in the existing controls and elaboration of specific internal control tools for the prevention of corruption.
- Implementation of the « Compliance » organization
- Distribution of the anti-corruption mechanism within the group and conception of Reporting tools
- Creation of a specific training program