In Mazars, we like to define ourselves as a different actor in the sector of professional services (audit, consulting, and legal and tax advisory services).
We are different because of our European origin, French in particular, which provides us with an important understanding of French companies and of the different standards and legislation in force in France. Also, through our French Desk we provide support to French companies to be successful in the different markets in which they operate, and to Spanish companies that wish to establish or develop their activity in France.
And we are different because of our integrated model, unique in the sector of professional services. Our model allows us to count with a single platform and methodology in the more than 90 countries in which we operate, making available to our clients our more than 1,000 partners, regardless of the territory.
In Spain, we have a team of 700 multidisciplinary professionals and experts in the different sectors of activity. We have offices in Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Bilbao, Alicante, Malaga and Vigo.
How can we help you?
- Audit and Assurance
- Sustainability (verification of Non-Financial Reporting Statements and sustainability reports, according to Standard ISAE 3000, elaboration of Master plans in CSR, integration of Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) and the principles of the Global Compact on the companies’ strategic plans, elaboration of materiality studies to identify internally and externally-relevant sustainability matters.
- Advisory (Risk Management, Process organization and business transformation, technology, Regulation, Financial Function, Digital Transformation)
- GRC (Corporate Governance and Internal Audit, IT Audit, Risk Management and Internal Control, Regulatory and legal compliance, Whistleblowing Channel)
- Financial Advisory Services (Deals, Financing, Crisis & Disputes)
- Tax (International, national and domestic tax, Transfer Pricing, Global mobility, employment tax, VAT/Indirect tax)
- Law (Corporate Law, Corporate, Merger & Aquisition, Litigation, Arbitration, Barkruptcy, Labor Law and Social Security)
- Outsourcing (Administrative and accounting services, Labour outsourcing, occasional assistance)
Mazars in Spain is an active member within the French-speaking community in our country. We are partners of the main associations that promote Spanish-French relationships, among others:
- French Chamber of Commerce of Barcelona and Madrid
- Diálogo Asociación de Amistad Hispano-Francesa
- Mujeres Avenir
- Business France, agency created by the French government to promote the French company’s international expansion