Insurance Actuaries and Professionals in Mazars are related to financial audits of insurance companies during their professional career. This quality allows them to advice their clients with a financial perspective of the insurance business.
Actuarial Services catalogue includes:
Actuarial services aimed to help Insurance Companies:
- Assessment of portfolios or Insurance Companies (Embedded Value); advice in any of the stages of the calculation, such as methodology, establishment of hypothesis, etc.
- Advice in ALM (ie. Assets and Liabilities Management) of your asset and liability portfolio.
- Development of new products (price settings, technical notes, condition settings...).
- Calculation, study, and analysis of technical provisions both for Life and Non-life insurance as well as general actuarial support.
- Establishment of reinsurance policies.
- Support when carrying out effective risk transfer tests.
- Specific calculations derived from IFRS regulations such as Liability Adequacy Test.
- Solvency II:
- Collaboration in calculating QIS and the stress test for EIOPA.
- Support in the preparation and revision of the internal model.
- Support in quantifying the different risks.
- Best Estimate of the technical provisions.
Actuarial Services aimed to help any type of company:
- Advice on implementing, designing, and transforming the corporate welfare system.
- Analysis of the financial impact in the company.
- Selection of the insurance company of management entities.
- Advice on contracting life and health insurance policies.
- Financial-Actuarial revision of pension schemes, both of defined contribution and defined benefit.
- Review of the reasonability and coherence of the flow discounts for cash generating units, based on probability models.
- Support in carrying out efficiency test of financial instruments considered to be of coverage.