Mazars has extensive and proven experience in the Aeronautic, Space and Defence sectors providing assistance to manufacturers, suppliers and MRO companies of all sizes – SMEs, Mid Caps, large Groups - and industry organisations. In order to leverage this knowledge and deliver integrated solutions across our complete range of service offerings, Mazars has brought together its experts worldwide into a dedicated Aerospace & Defence practice.
In the light of important structural changes, companies face new challenges:
- Consolidating Commercial position improving economic results,
- Achieve proximity and development at an international level,
- Improve innovation and investment capabilities in new projects,
- Increase in the speed and adequacy of decisions, adopting of adequate piloting tools.
We offer a wide range of services to assist in:
- Review of proposals, commercial proposals and of contracts,
- Piloting of projects and its operations,
- Margin analysis, examining of forecasts and quicker accounting,
- Transition to IAS/IFRS norms.
We have a dedicated and specialised team, with experts in the financial and accountancy field for significant projects: review of issues, long-term contract analysis, auditing of commercial offers, experience in the sector developing a strong partnership based on the good comprehension of its fiscal and legal problems…