Manuel Vaca de Osma Partner
Manuel is partner of Mazars, with specific responsibility on the Consulting Area. He counts with more than 20 years of professional experience in consulting services. He has carried out projects both at national and international level. Before joining Mazars, Manuel had mainly developed his career in Arthur Andersen and EY.
He is bachelor in Law by Universidad Autónoma de Madrid and Master in Financial Markets by Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
Manuel has experienced in:
•Risk management and risk measurement methodologies: Credit Risk, Operational Risk, Market Risk, Liquidity Risk.•Corporate’s treasuries (cash management and valuation).•Digital transformation and data governance.•Implementation of regulatory requirements.•Design, development and implementation of an Operational Risk Management Framework for various Spanish financial institutions regarding TSA.•Audit credit risk IRB models.•Review of the requirements for the New Basel Accord, and design implementation plan for several financial institutions.•Review and design policies and procedures for an ALM department for database regarding the latter for a large saving bank in Spain.•Re-design of management functions and key performance indicators for the credit risk management area, treasury area and asset management area of a spanish bank.•Implementation of data governance policies and new framework.•Develop statistical models.
Want to know more?
Pages associated to Manuel Vaca de Osma
- Europrivacy, first GDPR certification
- Results of the ECB 2022 climate risk stress test
- Un tercio de las empresas consultadas considera real la amenaza de sufrir un ciberataque en los próximos meses
- Ciberseguridad: ¿es su red de seguridad lo suficientemente fuerte?
- La Comunidad de Madrid adjudica a Mazars y SILO un proyecto de asesoramiento sobre fondos europeos
- The race to data maturity: is your business as far ahead as you think?
- Evento Fondos Europeos: las claves del día después
- Mazars, Ibercaja y Silo se unen para asesorar sobre los fondos europeos
- Responsible banking practices: benchmark study 2021
- Research report - Leadership in AI 2021: boards, barriers and new beginnings
- From crisis to innovation – an opportunity for RPA in transportation
- Next generation ecommerce driven by RPA
- Finding finance savings through RPA in telecoms
- Meeting food delivery demand with RPA
- The pharmaceutical sector’s important role in global health – using RPA to work smarter, better and faster
- How RPA can facilitate digital transformation in financial services
- Smarter, better, faster: RPA at work
- SERVICIOS COVID-19: ANÁLISIS MASIVO E INDIVIDUALIZADO DE CONTRATOS
- COVID-19 SERVICES: SUPPLY CHAIN
- Covid - 19: Impact Analysis in Companies
- Covid-19: Líneas de financiación y ayudas para empresas
- COVID-19: HOW TO PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS
- GETTING SMART ABOUT BUSINESS PLANNING AND PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
- GETTING THE DIGITAL-CULTURAL BALANCE RIGHT
- Preparándote para vender tu empresa
- Are You Missing the Tech Train?
- RPAS: HOW TO IMPROVE THE OPERATIONS AND PROCESSES OF THE COMPANIES
- Robotics Process Automation: principales beneficios para las empresas
- Quantified impacts of IFRS 9: initial findings