Iñigo Pastor Pinedo Partner
Iñigo is Partner of the Tax and Legal Department in Spain.
Iñigo is lawyer in practice and member of Bilbao Bar Association since 1992. He has a degree in Law from Deusto University and he has developed a teaching activity in the Master Program of Tax Advisory at the IE Business School and in the Master Program of Business Law at the Deusto University.
With over 25 years of professional experience, his work is focused on corporate taxes, with a vast experience in tax groups, restructuring operations, international taxation and transaction support. He has experience in both private groups and state-held bodies, as well as public.
Iñigo is Partner of the Tax and Legal Department in the Bilbao office.
Want to know more?
Pages associated to Iñigo Pastor Pinedo
- Alerta sobre el impuesto temporal de solidaridad de las grandes fortunas
- Sesión informativa de Mazars sobre el Impuesto temporal de solidaridad de las grandes fortunas
- Ley de Startups. Novedades fiscales, mercantiles, laborales y administrativas
- Regulación definitiva del trabajo a distancia, Real Decreto-ley 28/2020, de 22 de septiembre
- COVID-19: HOW TO CONTINUE MY ACTIVITY AND APPROPRIATELY MANAGE MY RESOURCES?
- Mazars Tax & Legal, new denomination of our law and tax advisors firm
- Workshop: Different investment strategies for a Business Angel
- Jornada: Diferentes estrategias de inversión para un Business Angel
- Corrupción entre particulares