Bespoke advice for individuals, entrepreneurs, business owners and senior executives.
Our specialist personal tax expertise and integrated, international partnership give us capabilities far beyond those of the typical wealth advisors and financial planners retained by high net worth (“HNW”) individuals. For individuals whose tax positions span multiple jurisdictions, our global team is perfectly placed to smoothly handle your tax affairs.
HNW clients often have complex asset holdings that require specialist tax advice. We work with ambitious individuals, entrepreneurs, business owners and senior executives to provide advice and guidance that fits with their busy lifestyles and helps them achieve their aspirations.
We strive to build strong, enduring relationships built on understanding and the belief that each client is unique.
At Mazars, we aim to solve two challenges. First, we help with tax planning: creating a long-term, personalised plan that can even span generations. This can cover both expected and unexpected events in life and business. Second, we help with implementation of the plan: assisting with filing in multiple jurisdictions and ensuring full compliance to minimise the risk of audit.
As an organisation that has our own charitable trust, and works with many good causes globally, we understand that many HNW individuals want to give back to society. We can also advise on how to do this is a way that is tax efficient and maximises impact.
- Analysis of fiscally-efficient positions, including advice on residence and domicile.
- Recurrent advice to family-owned companies and their partners-natural persons.
- Estate and succession planning.
- Resolution of conflicts with the Tax Administration.
- Assistance in the preparation of tax and information returns (Personal Income Tax, Wealth Tax, Form 720, ETE, D-6, ...).