Amid an evolving landscape of tax policies and legislation, our team of tax and legal experts can ensure you remain compliant.
Mazars’ global team of tax experts works with companies and private clients operating in single or multiple jurisdictions to ensure compliance with tax legislation and the necessary reporting requirements.
Whether you are a small business owner or a large corporate, our extensive knowledge of local tax matters means we are perfectly placed to help you, wherever you are in the world.
Our team, based in jurisdictions across the world, has the technical expertise and specialist know-how to provide individual services and bespoke planning so you can effectively manage your tax.
We offer advice on employment, corporate, personal, indirect, international and multi-jurisdiction tax issues, crafting solutions and dedicated teams around your needs.
Our corporate tax experts can help with annual tax returns, or in strengthening corporate compliance functions to ensure local tax risks are managed.
We understand the increasing tax burden that companies and private clients face in today’s world and our expertise ensures you will always be up-to-date with the latest requirements and approaches.
Mazars offers specialised tax advice in different matters, including:
- Advice on the general corporate tax regime, as well as on the application of the different special tax regimes, such as tax consolidation, entities dedicated to the leasing of dwellings, and corporate restructuring, among others.
- Optimisation of the application of tax deductions and allowances.
- Carrying out tax reviews with the aim of identifying areas of risk and/or tax optimisation.
- Advice on personal income tax and personal taxation.
- VAT and indirect taxes.
- Analysis of regulatory compliance by the company.
- Advice on inspections and proceedings before the authorities and courts.
Our highly skilled teams assess your needs to offer coordinated advice that supports your business.