Join our webinar to discover the existing methods of mitigating the risks of double taxation including Advance Pricing Agreement (APA), Mutual Agreement Procedures (MAP) and the International Compliance Assurance Programme (ICAP).
- Date: 24 June
- Time: 10:00 - 11:30 CET
- Tax Clearance
- International Compliance Assurance Programme (ICAP)
- Advance Pricing Agreement (APA)
- Joint Audit
- EU dispute resolution
- Mutual Agreement Procedures (MAP)
We are delighted to host two external speakers Martin O'Rourke, Delegated Competent Authority in UK's HMRC’s Transfer Pricing Team and Professor Robert Ullmann, Head of Tax Chair, University of Augsburg, who will share their authorities and scientific views on tax mitigation.
- Aude Delechat-Patel, Director at Mazars UK
- Vesko Petkov, Partner at Mazars UK
- Marcus von Goldacker, Partner at Mazars Germany
- Florian Mengele, Director at Mazars Germany
In preparation for the webinar, we invite you to fill in the survey included in the registration form. Your answers will help us tailor the presentation based on your needs.