Private and public capital is being mobilised in increasing volumes to develop new infrastructure and drive our energy transition to combat climate change. Throughout the project lifecycle, investors, developers, public authorities and funders need tools and transaction support to reduce risk, maximise returns and deliver value for money.
We are an integrated, global team that combines international and national perspectives to help you develop, operate, invest and own energy and infrastructure projects anywhere in the world.
Robust financial modelling is the foundation of infrastructure finance, the key tool for investment decisions, and the basis for management of operational projects and portfolios. Our globally recognised modelling standard brings transparency and ease of use to our clients.
We augment technical excellence with commercially aware transaction support supported by specialists in tax, financial due diligence and post-project integration.
We are the global leader in providing independent model audit to transactions across all sectors for PPP, greenfield, operational, and M&A transactions. Our modelling team also supports clients with capability building: passing on their technical knowledge and experience through financial modelling training courses both in-person and online.
- Financial model audit applying rigorous quality control criteria
- Financial modelling using the Mazars modelling standard
- Financial modelling training courses (online or in-person) for general project finance, PPP, M&A and individual sectors
- Transaction support and advice
- Independent valuation services, ranging from asset and portfolio valuation to acting as the valuation agent for listed funds
- Integrated due diligence covering financial, tax and model due diligence
- Infrastructure tax and accounting opinions for local and cross-border issues
- Asset management services, including accounting, compliance, reporting, and operational modelling
130 specialist staff across Toronto, New York, London, Paris, Johannesburg, Delhi, Beijing and Sydney.