As well as looking at your financial statements, we will help you improve the way that you produce and present economic and financial information - to help you manage risks effectively. You will also be in a better position to make strategic decisions and have more transparency with shareholders.
Our highly technical staff have the right tools and methodologies to adapt to your organisations’ needs. We can also call on our wider network of experts – from actuaries to internal control, financial modelling specialists and legal teams who can provide specialist solutions.
With more and more changes to financial regulations occurring, audit remains an important process to ensure trust and maintain ethical standards.
Mazars will always provide:
- A focused approach to the audit
- The skills that are relevant to your industry sector
- Excellent organisation skills
- An effective control structure
- Analysis of the most complex accounting processes in an economic context
- Every assignment will be overseen by the partner in charge who is in total responsible for the client. This partner will always be your main contact point within Mazars.
- Ongoing communication with your company and management is part of our approach. We want you to be totally informed and in control of all the stages during our assignment so that you have the opportunity to ask questions or make adjustments in the process whenever you want to.
Mazars will check that your accounting and financial information maintains consistency and transparency. Our specialist sector teams will focus on your specific industry’s needs – your strategy, operations and finances - because we want to establish a long-term working relationship with you.
Does your organisation need some support with the increasing demands of accounting standards? We will make sure that you meet International Accounting Standards (IAS) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) in your year-end accounts. To meet these requirements we will provide:
- Annual audits
- Limited reviews of intermediary settlements
- Examination of pro forma accounts
- Analysis of complex accounting situations
- A country and industry-specific approach
We have specific technical expertise in many complex areas of financial reporting such as:
- Accounting for financial instruments and optimal hedging structures
- Share option valuations and IFRS20 (IFRS 2) accounting issues
- IFRS 3
- Narrative reporting
We also can supply you with experienced technical trainers who provide tailored courses to guide your finance teams through the complexities of IFRS or GAAP requirements.
You may need to present your firm’s financial information for a business transaction, for example, an acquisition. A contractual audit will evaluate your processes.
Our specialists will carry out these audits independently to make sure that you meet the demands of regulators and the expectations of the market - but also to optimise your financial reporting. We tailor contractual assignments to meet your needs, by example:
- Support you in preparing your listing
- Provide pro forma accounts and optimised financial information
- Process accounts for complex operations (financing, outsourcing)
- Make sure your financial statements meet IFRS/US GAAP standards
- Prepare and review ‘carve-out’ financial statements
- Draft manuals of accounting principles