We also give you all the necessary advise and support to manage your operational and financial processes and the risks involved.
Our team of highly trained professionals deliver a range of specialist services that can be adapted to the size and type of your organisation
Our services include:
- Calculation of expected losses and collective reserves, in agreement with the new Annex IX, of Circular 4/2004 and IFRS 9.
- AQR – Stress Test.
- Elaboration of predictive models and management integration.
- Review and optimization of admission, follow-up and recovery processes.
- Valuation of portfolios and financial instruments.
Process organization and business transformation
- Optimization of organizational structures and models.
- Definition of process maps and elaboration of As-is / To-be models.
- Process diagnosis, identification of points for improvement, detection of operational inefficiencies sand prioritization of action lines.
- Redefinition of relationship, sale and distribution models (digital transformation).
- Definition of reporting model and conceptual design of dashboards based on KRIs and KPIs.
- Intermediation between business and technology, in order to operate complex issues as “secondary actor”.
- Definition, implementation and direction of the management and control of a project management office (PMO).
- Developments and reviews of contingency and business continuity plans.
- Review of contracting processes, contracts’ follow-up, budget control and Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Implementation of a Data Governance Framework.
- Business Intelligence solutions. Dashboards. Data exploitation cubes.
- Data Certification in Financial Systems through analysis of data’s relational integrity and internal coherence.
- Data certification and support in technological migration or integration processes.
- Adaptation to the new Unique Oversight Mechanism.
- Basil II/III and capital adequacy.
- Regulatory reporting (solvency, liquidity and financial statements).
- CIRBE (CBE 3/1995 and CBE 1/2013). Anacredit.
- RDA – Data governance and quality.
- Remunerations policy.
- MiFID II – MiFIR.
- Compliance with regulation on PRIIPS.
- Credit risk
- Income insurance
- Cash Management
- Financial reporting
- Corporate Treasury Services
- Actuarial services:
- Asset and liability management / ALM management.
- Valuation of technical reserves / financial investments.
- Validation / development of internal models.
- Embedded Value.
- Employed Benefits.
- Assistance in the implementation of Pillar I of Solvency II.
- Restructuring of financial assets / Solvency II.
- Valuation of financial instruments.
- Certifications (pension plans…).
- Business plan development.
- Elaboration of technical papers/support to technical department.
- Digital marketing
- Advanced client segmentation.
- Graphs – relationships among customers.
- Crossed selling
- Dynamic pricing.
- Loyalty (flight or dormant clients).
- New channels.
- Digital engagement
- Remote relationship.
- Customer experience
- CRM: review and creation of client behaviour models to make decisions, identifying situations in different fields.
- Technological integrations: review of system integration and migration processes, through data integrity testing aimed to verify the information’s correct format, and parallel implementation focused on verifying the correct operation of end-to-end applications.