Mazars Tax & Legal has generates a working area to provide support to companies in all stages to generate a protection strategy in industrial and intellectual property, both at national and international level.
Mazars Asociados has generates a working area to provide support to companies in all stages to generate a protection strategy in industrial and intellectual property, both at national and international level.
We provide support from the strategy’s generation to the involvement in litigations, when there are invasions on intellectual property rights.
Our services comprise the following:
- Development of protection strategies; registration of industrial property rights at national and international level. We maximize the investment for the company’s initial investment to be most adjusted.
- Representation of right holders before the Spanish Office of Patents and Marks (OEPM), the European Union’s Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) and the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO).
- Preparation, presentation and processing of oppositions, appeals, expiry requests, nullity requests and right reestablishment requests. We protect the most useful rights.
- Litigations related to marks, patents, designs and domain names before national tribunals and the European Court of Justice.
- Research and search for prior marks.
- Audits of industrial property rights.
- Valuation of the company’s intellectual property and intangible assets.
- Management of portfolios of marks, patents, designs and domain names.
- Advice in the negotiation and elaboration of licence, coexistence and technology transfer agreements.
- Advice from production to achievement of R&D results.
- Implementation and coordination of customs surveillance procedures.
- Domain names’ controversy solution procedures.