Your IT systems play an important part in supporting your business processes and administration. Because important financial information is also held in your IT systems it means they have to be audited as well. An IT (EDP) audit will make sure that this information is reliable and that any risks with these systems can be managed.
At Mazars we have a team of highly qualified IT auditors, including ERP specialists. They have years of experience and knowledge of a wide range of ICT applications. We employ Certified Information Systems Auditors (CISA) who are registered with the ISACA, the international body of EDP auditors. We can:
- Analyse your IT systems
- Reorganise and/or reconfigure your information system processes
- Advise on security and risk computing
- Evaluate your internal IT controls e.g. ”French Financial Security Law (LSF)”, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
- Help you meet national and international regulation requirements
We can work to improve your technology and security by:
- Assessing your logistical and technical security
- Auditing your systems
- Analysing data produced by information systems
- Evaluating IT functions
- Creating a continuity plan
We have developped a complete suite of data analysis called "Scan-D", allowing us to check your main processes.
Want to know more?
Jose Antonio Castrillo Madrid
New European Regulation on Data Protection
We present our solution to help companies in compliance with the new European Data Protection Regulation, which must be adopted by all companies by 25th May, 2018, regardless of their size.
Why is it necessary to perform IT Audits in organizations? The majority of business processes are automated and the internal control review of the organization requires the revision of the controls implemented in its Information Systems.
Spain is one of the countries of the European space with a stricter regulation on personal protection, information society and electronic commerce: