Certification of Mazars’- ADIT anti-corruption programs
Mazars and ADIT - two leaders uniting their expertise and teams to certify your anti-corruption programs.
Why an anti-corruption certification?
- As a benchmark for your programs with the most stringent legislative and regulatory texts and best practices implemented as well as recommendations for improvement
- As an element of protection for your organization: the evidential weight of an external, professional and independent control
- As an element of communication to interested parties (clients, shareholders, investors, rating agencies, banks, NGOs, employees…)
The process of certification
The anti-corruption certification is presented as a moderated assurance report and focusses on:
- Conformity of the anti-corruption program within the referential MAZARS-ADIT® framework
- Implementation of this program in operations
Our approach is divided into 3 phases that represent the big methodology stages in the Mazars - ADIT® certification:
- Risk analysis
- Review of the approach and of the organization
- Review of the correct start-up of the anti-corruption program in subsidiaries
The MAZARS – ADIT ® Standard
Our methodology is based on a complete standard that stems from the principle that a program that prevents corruption must combine a strong corporate culture, clear and widely-used rules as well as effective control processes.
This standard revolves around 5 large courses of action that are divided into more than 200 points of control that cover all the aspects of internal control related to the prevention of corruption as a whole.
Our standard has been validated by an International Advisory Board made up of international experts, university professors, renowned lawyers, people previously holding positions as senior officials and by the " Central Corruption-Prevention Service" . It is based on the most exigent national and international laws and regulations and modelled on the best practices and references with regard to corruption-prevention programs.
The Mazars firm: a guarantee of ethics, independence and quality.
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organization, specializing in audit, in assessment and in accounting, tax and legal services: our partners and collaborators are subject to a very strict legal and regulatory framework as regards, mainly, ethics, independence, professional secrets and quality, as well as supervision and external control by the profession.
Our work is carried out within the framework of the international standard IFAC - ISAE 3000 « Assurance work different to Audits or review of historical financial information» and within this framework they are subject to the external supervision of the profession of accounts auditors and the Commissariat aux Comptes.