Mazars offers you the most advanced tools and the necessary models in order to manage financial regulations and calculate their risks. In short, we help you to improve your organization’s results.
Insurance Actuaries and Professionals in Mazars are related to financial audits of insurance companies during their professional career. This quality allows them to advice their clients with a financial perspective of the insurance business.
Actuarial Services catalogue includes:
Actuarial services aimed to help Insurance Companies:
- Assessment of portfolios or Insurance Companies (Embedded Value); advice in any of the stages of the calculation, such as methodology, establishment of hypothesis, etc.
- Advice in ALM (ie. Assets and Liabilities Management) of your asset and liability portfolio.
- Development of new products (price settings, technical notes, condition settings...).
- Calculation, study, and analysis of technical provisions both for Life and Non-life insurance as well as general actuarial support.
- Establishment of reinsurance policies.
- Support when carrying out effective risk transfer tests.
- Specific calculations derived from IFRS regulations such as Liability Adequacy Test.
- Solvency II:
- Collaboration in calculating QIS and the stress test for EIOPA.
- Support in the preparation and revision of the internal model.
- Support in quantifying the different risks.
- Best Estimate of the technical provisions.
Actuarial Services aimed to help any type of company:
- Advice on implementing, designing, and transforming the corporate welfare system.
- Analysis of the financial impact in the company.
- Selection of the insurance company of management entities.
- Advice on contracting life and health insurance policies.
- Financial-Actuarial revision of pension schemes, both of defined contribution and defined benefit.
- Review of the reasonability and coherence of the flow discounts for cash generating units, based on probability models.
- Support in carrying out efficiency test of financial instruments considered to be of coverage.
Insurance Accounting & Advisory Services
Want to know more?
Approach for carrying out an ORSA (Own Risk and Solvency Assesment) Directive 2009/138 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 November 2009 on life assurance, access to and pursuit of the business of insurance and reinsurance (Solvency II) The obligation for insurance and reinsurance undertakings to carry out an internal assessment of the risks and their solvency.