Technology, Media and Communication
We have dedicated media professionals in key countries with strong experience within the ecosystem
Ahead of an atmosphere greatly affected by financial scandals, and a sector necessarily related to technological development and with new communication plans, companies are in search of:
- An anticipatory capacity and growing reactive capability.
- Better identification of evolutionary needs.
Our sector expertise is based on:
- Real pursuit of change and evolution of technical and economical surroundings.
- Great capacity to adapt based on the idea that each situation is unique and needs a “tailor-made” answer more than a strict systematic initiation to a methodological model.
- Control of specific problems of the active sector.
Great added courage, with tradition in specialising on our collaborators, reinforcing their intervening efficiency.
Survey : Managing Risk in the Digital Age
2016 proved to be another sensational year for the global e-commerce industry, with an estimated $2,671 billion in online sales. E-commerce undeniably opens the door to a wealth of competitive advantages and opportunities, but what are the RISKS involved and how are companies managing them?