What are the main challenges and opportunities in the ecommerce market for companies in...
In Spain the Retail & Consumer sector is sensitive to multiple factors that face a stagnation of the population and some already palpable changes in consumer habits.
The sector’s companies find themselves before new priorities:
- Consolidation of their position before competition which strengthens every day, ahead of vast distribution and of a context in which the markets grow on a worldwide level.
- Development of a risk management system: alimentary security, crisis communications and environment,
- Insure the supply routes and elaborate new production line methods,
- Improve innovation capabilities and carry out a management policy of its most emblematic products.
Activity and experience in the sector based on:
- A focused service thanks to the profound understanding of the sector,
- Understanding its progress routes and adaptation of its strategy and culture,
- The explanation of its realistic solutions under a type of participation that is registered long-term in the Company organisation,
- Transmission of the know-how methodically developed specifically for the project.
- A presence in initial stages and within professional organisations,
- Teams which consist of essential experts for a good understanding of problematic: Financial aspects, legal, tax...