In Spain the Retail & Consumer sector is sensitive to multiple factors that face a stagnation of the population and some already palpable changes in consumer habits.
The sector’s companies find themselves before new priorities:
- Consolidation of their position before competition which strengthens every day, ahead of vast distribution and of a context in which the markets grow on a worldwide level.
- Development of a risk management system: alimentary security, crisis communications and environment,
- Insure the supply routes and elaborate new production line methods,
- Improve innovation capabilities and carry out a management policy of its most emblematic products.
Activity and experience in the sector based on:
- A focused service thanks to the profound understanding of the sector,
- Understanding its progress routes and adaptation of its strategy and culture,
- The explanation of its realistic solutions under a type of participation that is registered long-term in the Company organisation,
- Transmission of the know-how methodically developed specifically for the project.
- A presence in initial stages and within professional organisations,
- Teams which consist of essential experts for a good understanding of problematic: Financial aspects, legal, tax...
Annual report on the ecommerce 2018
What are the main challenges and opportunities in the ecommerce market for companies in Spain?
Our approach helps brands and franchisees throughout their development process under the concept of independent organized trade, which adapts to the needs, strategy and objectives of each project.
Brochure Retail & Consumer
A Global Retail community bringing together our sector specialists with the aim of discussing challenges facing the sector and to develop tailored solutions by leveraging on their various technical expertise.