Energy & Utilities
The energy and utility industries are under the political and economic microscope. Commodity price volatility, insecurity of fuel and energy supply linked to geopolitical uncertainties, resource scarcity during a time of booming demand from emerging countries, issues posed by climate change. The demand for resources far exceeds the supply- leading to an exponential increase of utility prices for customers.
For confronting the pressures of the current economic climate, the Company should continually adapt itself to the markets development :
- Prospect and managing of regulatory, social, and environmental obligations.
- Streamline costs of products from services.
- Identifying and searching growth reserves in Spain and on an international level.
To respond adequately to the different needs, the services we provide are based on 4 principle business lines: auditing, advisory, outsourcing, legal and fiscal.
A sector management, which is centred on:
- Professional competence in the principle sector branches,
- A true approach to our clients, favoured by our establishment within large Spanish economic regions,
Numerous references from leading companies in their sector.