A sector confronting new challenges:
- New obligations with regards production of information and risk maintenance; Basilea II,
- Evolving Accounting references, new methodology of consolidated accounts, IAS/IFRS norms, US GAAP norms
The answers of a specialised department that bases itself around the following environments:
- Controlling the risks: (Basilea II), strategic diagnostics and impact study, project piloting, definition of model and of risks, ALM, validation of established models, back-testing,
- Banking experience: support to consolidation teams, assistance in the piloting of accounts projects, acceleration in the terms for completing Audit reports, reporting tools,
- IAS/IFRS Norms: diagnostics and impact study of application of IFRS norms, preparation and assistance in transition to IAS/IFRS norms, validation of opening balances, accounting objectives and financial information.
A team of professionals based on:
- Long term experience in banking: large banking networks, cooperative bank networks, activity of specific financing,
- Experience in issuing institutions, in central banks and in public establishments.