III Prix Entrepreneur Tech
Next Wednesday, July 4, the final event of the III Prix Entrepreneur Tech will take place, organized by the French Chamber of Commerce of Barcelona and sponsored by Mazars.
During the ceremony, which will be held at the Estrella Damm Old Factory in Barcelona, the winning start-up will be announced among the 8 finalist projects.
Mazars, together with companies such as Caixabank, Schneider Electric, Seat or Grupo Bouygues, will be part of the jury that will evaluate the projects.
The evaluation criteria will be:
- Team: experience, complementarity ...
- Creativity, innovation and technology
- Business model: validated (solves a real problem), scalable, ensures recurring income ...
The 8 finalist projects are:
- Affluences, Control assistance to spaces
- Atriom , Platform of installers
- Draagu , Platform for the sale of images
- Emotion Research Lab, Facial Recognition
- Hellomybot.io, Omni-channel platform chatbot
- KPC - Key People Check Mental Tech, Platform of I.A. of human behavior
- Polaroo, Platform of domiciled expenses of the home
- Wiidii, Assistant
If you want to attend, please click here