The COVID-19 pandemic is a constantly evolving global health crisis that is creating a huge range...
COVID-19 SERVICES: COMPLIANCE AND TECHNOLOGY
The current situation derived from the COVID-19 (remote working, a more intensive use of connection technologies…) is causing an increase of information security-related crimes: scams, theft of credentials through phishing, malicious files… All this could have a possible impact both from the reputation and from the compliance standpoint. In order to face this situation with guarantees, the companies must have a comprehensive risk approach covering all aspects related to the integrated information security.
CHALLENGES FOR COMPANIES
• Avoid information leaks/corruption
• Prevent loss of confidentiality and lack of availability of information
• Possible non-compliances with standards such as GDPR, crimes included in the criminal code, Directive on protection of commercial secrets…
• Reputational crisis caused by sensitive or customer information leaks
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
• Implementation of business feasibility and continuity plans in case of a Cyberattack with Disruptive impact
• Trainings in the company to implement a Cybersecurity and Information Security culture
• Prevention in the comprehensive risk management and daily operations in relation to comprehensive information security
• Advice in the appropriate management of a security incident
• Cybersecurity plans that involve all Directors, Middle Management and professionals with access to information systems
The expansion of Coronavirus (Covid-19), the globalization of society, in general, and of the...
COVID-19 Talks is a series of podcasts in which our experts analyse the key aspects that...
How we live and work has seemingly changed overnight. With much of the world in lockdown, people...
Want to know more?
Jose Antonio Castrillo Madrid
COVID-19: IMPACT ANALYSIS IN COMPANIES
The situation caused by the COVID-19 has a substantial impact in all the economic activity, with temporary (cash tensions) and structural effects (business restructuring) and an impact at short (suppliers/customers), medium (employees) and long term (shareholders/ creditors).