The situation caused by the COVID-19 has a substantial impact in all the economic activity, with...
COVID-19 SERVICES: BUSINESS PLANS AND FINANCIAL FUNCTION
One of the main issues faced by entities with financial challenges derives from the impossibility to maintain existing agreements with suppliers, customers or creditors. It is essential to define the new terms to be reached and to count with the necessary team to reach clear, solid agreements to make sure that legal, financial and commercial aspects reflect the best conditions possible in the new environment.
CHALLENGES FOR COMPANIES
• Impact on turnover and collection
• Operations with possible restrictions on the use of facilities: adjustment of the business model
• Ability to generate future cash for the business in such a complex context
• Expected cash flows derived from existing collection rights and payment commitments
• Contracts’ negotiation
• Ability to increase the indebtedness
• Interlocution with public bodies
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
• Plan of measures to enable the survival
• Analysis of the balance sheet and cash flows
• Business plan and cash management
• Definition of the balance sheet’s new structure
• Negotiation with public and private financing entities
• Possible incorporation of new investors, both in the company and in certain projects, R&D, assets or spin-off
• Divestments in non-core activities
• Financial Law and bankruptcy advice
The expansion of Coronavirus (Covid-19), the globalization of society, in general, and of the...
In the webinar that La Chambre organized last Tuesday, April 28, our Financial Advisory Services...
The COVID-19 pandemic is a constantly evolving global health crisis that is creating a huge range...
Although the Covid-19 crisis is first and foremost a public health emergency, the economic impact...