Many companies could find themselves in a situation in which they may have to implement or adopt a series of measures immediately and/or at the mid-long term. Such measures must focus on maintaining the activity in the new normality. The supply chain and/or areas such as the client or sales management are essential in this sense.
CHALLENGES FOR COMPANIES
• Identify the supply chain’s risks (understand the impact…)
• Lack of alignment in the supply and in operations
• Stabilization of the supply chain
• Manage interruptions in the supply chain
• Need to plan scenarios with financial implications and at the level of operations in view of a possible prolongated close of business
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
• Review of the current plan of offer and demand
• Identification of key areas that could entail risks in the supply chain
• Identify risks and potential impacts in the supply chain: suppliers / logistics / stock…
• Optimize the working capital
• Design risk mitigation strategies in the supply chain: identify / design new route network / logistics / contracts
• Adapt the sales and operations plan (S&OP)
• Redesign of the sales, distribution and strategy plan of channels used