The current situation derived from the COVID-19 (remote working, a more intensive use of connection technologies…) is causing an increase of information security-related crimes: scams, theft of credentials through phishing, malicious files… All this could have a possible impact both from the reputation and from the compliance standpoint. In order to face this situation with guarantees, the companies must have a comprehensive risk approach covering all aspects related to the integrated information security.
CHALLENGES FOR COMPANIES
• Avoid information leaks/corruption
• Prevent loss of confidentiality and lack of availability of information
• Possible non-compliances with standards such as GDPR, crimes included in the criminal code, Directive on protection of commercial secrets…
• Reputational crisis caused by sensitive or customer information leaks
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
• Implementation of business feasibility and continuity plans in case of a Cyberattack with Disruptive impact
• Trainings in the company to implement a Cybersecurity and Information Security culture
• Prevention in the comprehensive risk management and daily operations in relation to comprehensive information security
• Advice in the appropriate management of a security incident
• Cybersecurity plans that involve all Directors, Middle Management and professionals with access to information systems