We provide advice to management teams, shareholders and investors, throughout the transaction’s process, on the preliminary assessment and strategic analysis, to the business’ integration or spin-off.
The main objective is to contribute with key information to make decisions aligned with the strategy, to be able to mitigate risks and increase the operations’ value and synergies.
Our experience demonstrates that performing a due diligence is one of the most important activities prior to the transaction, since it allows obtaining an in-depth financial knowledge of the target, understanding the business’ drivers in terms of growth and profitability, as well as identifying and quantifying financial, tax, legal, labour, commercial and other risks and contingencies, thus allowing the availability of necessary information for the appropriate decision-making within the operation to be carried out.
- Pre-deal evaluation:
- Identification of the target’s main risks.
- Strategic assessment of the potential investment within the purchaser’s business.
- Acquisition Due Diligence
- Financial, tax, legal and labour due diligence
- Vendor Due Diligence (VDD)
- Financial, tax, legal, labour and commercial due diligence at the seller’s request. The objective is to produce independent financial information to allow a more reliable and agile selling process for the parties (seller and purchaser).
- Vendor assistance
- Data Room process management
- Post-transaction Services
- Assistance in the control-taking and integration of acquired businesses.